字体:大 中 小
护眼
关灯
上一页
目录
下一章
03 医疗保健 (第7/7页)
in in hot peppers that provides the heat and spiciness of the food, can thin mucus, giving you a runny nose to help you breathe better and allow your nasal passages to get rid of germs.
为食物添味的辣椒中含有辣椒素,辣椒素能够降低鼻粘膜分泌物的粘稠度,方便鼻涕流出,从而让您呼吸更顺畅,还能促进鼻腔内细菌的清除。
良药苦口利于病
dialogue
jane comes to the pharmacy to take some medicine.
简来到药房抓药。
jane: good morning, doctor.
简:早上好,医生。
chemist: good morning, madam. what can i do for you?
药剂师:早上好,女士。请问需要我帮忙吗?
jane: could you fill the prescription for me?
简:你能给我配药吗?
chemist: sure. please show me the prescription.
药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。
jane: here you are.
简:给您。
chemist: just a moment, please. well, your prescription is ready. take three of these tablets each after dinner and chew a big pill and swallow the bits with water or put one in water to dissolve it. remove the wax before taking it. take them three times a day.
药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了,您要的药全在这儿了。在饭后服用这些药片,每次3片,咀嚼一个大药丸,并用水冲服,或者将药丸溶化在水里。服用之前去掉外面的蜡皮,每日3次。
jane: how about this cough syrup?
简:那这瓶止咳糖浆呢?
chemist: first shake the bottle. take a scoop of the cough syrup three times a day. instructions on the bottle also tell you how to take it.
药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日3次,每次一勺。这瓶子上的说明书也可以告诉你怎样服用。
jane: thanks. by the way, does this medicine taste very bitter?
简:谢谢。顺便问一句,这药苦吗?
chemist: aha, good medicine for health tastes bitter. i hope you will recover in no time.
药剂师:啊哈,良药苦口利于病嘛。祝你早日康复。
jane: thank you very much, doctor.
简:多谢您,医生。
notes
1. prescription [pris'krip??n] n. 处方,药方;对策
2. cough syrup 止咳糖浆
3. scoop [sku:p] n. 铲子,勺;穴;独家新闻;v. 挖空, 舀取;抢先报道(获得)
小贴士
英语服药及处方的省略语:
a.c. before meals饭前
b.i.d. twice daily1天两次
eod every other day 每隔1天
noct at night晚上服用
npo nothing by mouth不能吃东西(禁食)
p.c. after meals 饭后
qh every hour每小时一次
q2h every 2 hours 每两个小时一次
q.i.d. four times daily1天4次
stat immediately马上,立刻
t.i.d. three times daily1天3次
otc over-the-counter非处方药